The League of Women Voters is the organization where hands-on work to safeguard democracy leads to civic improvement. Add your voice to over 100,000 League members and supporters across the country in making democracy work.
Join the League of Women Voters, a respected national grassroots organization, where individuals like you are actively engaged in creating positive change on the local, state, and national levels. Become a member and serve as a leader in your community, and work to shape the important issues that keep our communities strong.
We are –
- Acting as a force to create positive, lasting change in our communities.
- Empowering millions of voters to protect their right to vote..
- Educating citizens and fostering dialogue on pertinent issues – from healthcare and climate change to openness in government..
- Working to ensure that ALL votes are counted and ALL voices are heard..
- Preserving our constitutional rights.
Working together to make democracy work!
We believe that sensible, responsible civil discourse and action based on substance rather than partisanship is essential for civic improvement. We believe that with leaders like you, we can make democracy work.
Join us and be part of the solution! Our community needs leaders like you to help ensure that our community is a strong, safe and vibrant place to live. Become a member and start receiving benefits today. Contact Kada Harris, Membership Chair, at 985.626.9800 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about League membership.